Welcome to Akira Kurosawa info!  Log in or Register?

Website update 30 May, 2008

•   link

Vili

Today, I ran a software update for this website. Despite of extensive preparations in the past couple of days, the ride was quite a bit bumpier than I had hoped. I did pull it through, however.

Everything seems to be more or less ok at the moment. I can see a few glitches here and there, but nothing major.

If you, however, encounter any problems whatsoever, or see something that certainly should not be there, let me know either in this thread or by email: admin(at)akirakurosawa.info

The update should make the site more secure, as well as better equipped for some future updates.

link

Terry Testperson

This is a test reply by our one and only Terry the test account. 🙂

There are still some strange things that need to be sorted out with the website theme. Odd stuff.

And what is this arrow doing here? âž¡

link

Vili

<b>Vili</b> wrote 4 days ago:

Today, I ran a software update for this website. Despite of extensive preparations in the past couple of days, the ride was quite a bit bumpier than I had hoped. I did pull it through, however.

This is just a test for the quote button.

link

Vili

Vili wrote 34 seconds ago:

Today, I ran a software update for this website.

Another test.

link

Jeremy

noticed on my post me posty you see a “— instead of ” “on every post. I havent noticed it elsewhere yet.

I dont think its has anything do with it but I’m using Firefox 3.0

I like the new quote system, much better.

link

Vili

I noticed that, too. The same happened to one of Jon’s posts.

I think it only happens when I pull stuff from the database that has been filtered out as spam. The filter should be better now, though, so let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Let me know, of course, if you notice this in other posts as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Leave a comment